[re]source offers all our PCC members from across the diocese a chance to learn and share together.
- anyone from your PCC can attend
- you can attend whichever date works best for you- they are not area-centric
- with regard to cost, we will be asking for parishes to make a donation towards the costs of the days via myDonate - the link will be sent out when we send the registration information. Although we feel £10 per attendee would be an appropriate amount, we stress it is a donation
- lunch will be included for each of the attendees- we will collect dietary requirements when we send out the link for individual registrations
- there is ample parking available at both sites but also good public transport links - we will request any specific access requirements when you book
- we expect the day to begin with welcome drinks and registration from 8.45am for a 9.30am start and to end by 4.30pm. This will be followed by a networking opportunity for anyone who wishes to stay a little later
For more information please contact Resource Team
Did you find what you were looking for or have any comments?