Whatever stage in life we are at and wherever we are the Chelmsford Holding Cross is designed to help us live our lives distinctively as Christians.
Watch Canon Edward Carter and Revd Katie de Bourcier talking about the Chelmsford Holding Cross.
Holding onto the Holding Cross is a symbol for holding onto faith and for God holding on to us.
Read our Information Sheet about the Chelmsford Holding Cross. For more information watch this video or contact Edward Carter on email@example.com.
Our 'Holding On' course
Holding On is a new five-part course that accompanies the Chelmsford Holding Cross. The course materials have been designed as a download so that they can be used to run the course locally.
- Holding On Course - Leaders Notes (booklet)
- Holding On Course - Leaders Notes (single sided sheet format)
The following videos are for use on the course:
- The Story of the Chelmsford Holding Cross, Part One
- The Story of the Chelmsford Holding Cross, Part Two
- The Story of the Chelmsford Holding Cross, Part Three
- The Story of the Chelmsford Holding Cross, Part Four
- The Story of the Chelmsford Holding Cross, Part Five
For more information about this 'Holding On' course, or if you would like to order a hard copy of the course notes with a DVD of the video clips for £20, please contact Edward Carter.
Order your Holding Cross
Order a stock of Chelmsford Holding Crosses for your church – print and post this Order Form to the address on the form.
For more information please contact Edward Carter
Did you find what you were looking for or have any comments?