Location: Hastingwood CM17 9JX
St Clare Hospice is seeking a Chaplain to -
- Work as part of a Multidisciplinary team to meet the spiritual, emotional, physical and psychological needs of patients and their families.
- Contribute to the Hospices’ community engagement work, building effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, strengthening community links.
- Communicate and collaborate with spiritual leaders within the community from other faiths, according to patients’ needs.
- Take the lead in directing, managing and developing the Hospice provision of non-denominational spiritual care to patients, families and carers in accordance with national chaplaincy guidelines.
- Contribute to the spiritual life of the Hospice.
- Be in good standing in their own denomination and to receive appropriate permission/licence to undertake chaplaincy.
- Be aware of and responsive to the spiritual, pastoral, emotional and psychological needs of staff and volunteers.
- Receive supervision and support from an external supervisor, encouraging development and reflective practice.
Closing Date: 18 January 2018
- Vacancy Location: Hastingwood CM17 9JX
- Website: https://stclarehospice.org.uk/jobs/hospice-chaplain/
- Role Description: Click here to download
- Closing Date: 18 January 2018