Part-Time, House for Duty Priest
Location: United Benefice of The Lavers and Matching
Town Mouse or Country Mouse?
Enjoy both as our new Part-Time, House for Duty Priest in the United Benefice of The Lavers and Matching (2 days + Sunday duties).
Situated in rural Essex but amazingly only 25 miles from London with easy connections via Underground (Central Line) and Main Line stations, and 17 miles from Chelmsford.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic priest to work, collaboratively, with our Priest-in-Charge and Lay Leadership Team as a Part-time, House for Duty colleague, in the service of our rural parishes.
Are you someone who would be willing to :
- Teach us and inspire us to deepen our faith?
- Challenge us in all aspects of our Church Life?
- Engage creatively in the wider community?
- Provide support to local church schools and encourage our young people to faith?
If you think this might be you, we would love to hear from you.
Closing Date: 20 April 2018.
Details from the Archdeacon of Harlow:
Email: email@example.com Tel: 01279 734524
For an informal chat please contact:
The Reverend Christine Hawkins; Tel: 01277 286113 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 20 April 2018
- Vacancy Location: United Benefice of The Lavers and Matching
- Parish Profile: Click here to download
- Closing Date: 20 April 2018