Location: St James & St Paul, Colchester
We are looking for an enthusiastic, positive and sensitive priest to serve this town centre church in the heart of Colchester (only 50 minutes from London, Liverpool Street).
The new priest will:
- Have a talent for pastoral care, preaching and teaching
- Be committed to supporting the local school
- Engage creatively with the wider community
- Keep worship, intercession and catholic teaching at the heart of this Christian community.
The PCC has requested that arrangements be made for it in accordance with the House of Bishops' Declaration on the Ministry of Bishops and Priests.
For full details and an application pack please contact the Archdeacon of Colchester on 01376 513130 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews: 19th October 2017
Closing Date: 27th September 2017
- Vacancy Location: St James & St Paul, Colchester
- Parish Profile: Click here to download
- Closing Date: 27th September 2017