Team Vicar and Lay Training Enabler
Location: Epping District Team Ministry
Can you minister in a Parish which embraces a market town, two villages and three church schools?
Are you passionate about developing lay people in their ministry?
Are you ready to lead a village congregation to growth, whilst also taking on team-wide responsibilities?
Then read on...
We are looking for someone who:
- is self-motivated, and has a passion for the Gospel
- has a good level of theological literacy, and an awareness of how adults learn
- has creative energy and a pastoral heart
- is willing to be a leader by example and through being highly visible
- is a doer as well as a trainer
- is able to laugh at themselves, and is willing to learn.
The post has three key areas of responsibility and oversight:
- Lead Minister for All Saints, Epping Upland
- Lay Training Enabler, Harlow Archdeaconry
- Lead Minister across the team for one or more of the following:
- schools ministry
- children’s and youth work
- pastoral care
- adult education
- mission and ministry in the two villages.
An application form can be obtained from the office of the Archdeacon of Harlow at Glebe House, Church Lane, Sheering, Bishop’s Stortford CM22 7NR (01279 734524) or by email to email@example.com.
The Revd Lee Batson, Team Rector of the Epping District Team Ministry, would be happy to have an informal conversation about this vacancy. Tel: 01992 561517 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS and an identity check for the UK Border Agency.
Interviews: 22 February 2018
Closing Date: 22 January 2018
- Vacancy Location: Epping District Team Ministry
- Role Description: Click here to download
- Closing Date: 22 January 2018