Chelmsford Registry Links
- Chancellor's Direction on Insurance Cover for works in churches and churchyards Feb 2018 and further Direction Aug 2019
- Chancellor's Guidance on Re-ordering and re-use of churchyards for burials Sept 2018
- Chancellor's Direction on etthically sourced and processed stone for memorial headstones.
- Churchyard Handbook Revised Edition March 2020
- Chancellor's Direction - Length of time before an application for a memorial can be made.- July 2019
- Ecclesiastical Judges Complaints Procedure
- Monuments & Headstones in Churchyards - Guidance Note
- CR1 Memorial Headstone Application - March 2020
- Permitted Memorial Headstone - Stone List August 2018
- Petition for Faculty Form 3A This document will be provided by the DAC Office when a DAC Notifiction of Advice has been issued.
- Petition for Faculty From 3A checklist
- Public Notices Form 4A Copies of this document will be provided by the DAC office when a DAC Notificaiton of Advice has been issued
- Public Notices Form 4A Check List
- Petition for Faculty - Memorial/Replacement Memorial 2020
- Petition for Faculty - Reservation of a grave space in a Churchyard (not cremated remains) 2020
- Email Chelmsford Registry Office
Is there anything wrong with this page?