Colchester County High School for Girls, Norman Way
|Date||Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 9:30am - 3:00pm|
|Duration||5 hours, 30 minutes|
|Contact Name||Revd. Canon Jenny Tomlinson|
|PDF or File||Download pdf|
The Rt Revd Roger Morris, Area Bishop of Colchester, will be sharing reflections from his extended study leave, on becoming communities of grace.
Our workshops focus on how we can welcome others and work together to demonstrate God’s amazing grace.
There will be the opportunity for two workshop sessions that you can participate in.
- All are welcome: connecting with young people
- All are welcome: being accessible to those on the autism spectrum
- All are welcome: honouring those who are older
- Working with difference – how do we collaborate with those who are different to us?
- All are welcome – what does this mean in our global society?
Once you have booked you will need to let us know the workshops that you wish to attend.
Doors will open at 9.15am and coffee will be served from 9.30am, with the opening session at 10.00am.
Please bring your own lunch – hot drinks provided.