On Thursday 28 January, the Diocese of Chelmsford hosted a Living in Love and Faith Introductory Day.
The day was led by Dr Eeva John and provided participants with an opportunity to::
- Learn about the purpose of Living in Love and Faith
- Understand what resources are available
- Experience engaging with sample elements of the Living in Love and Faith course
- To begin to think about engaging with Living in Love and Faith in their own context
- To ask questions about the process
A video recording of the day can be watched below