Required for those holding a licence, commission, authorisation, permission to officiate from a Bishop that completed the equivalent of C3 level safeguarding training 3 years ago.
The completion of both of our online safeguarding courses is a pre-requisite for attending this refresher face-to-face safeguarding training course.
Current C3 Refresher Training Events
To book a place to attend a refresher face-to-face Safeguarding Training Course just click on the date that you would like to attend and follow the instructions. You should then receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite with your ticket attached.
St. Cedd's Hall, The Chapter House, Cathedral Walk, Chelmsford, CM1 1NX
Monday 4th March 2019 (Registration from 09:00 to start at 09:30)
- This is a full day event. Registration is open at 9.00am. Training starts promptly at 9.30am and finishes at 3.30pm. The trainers will aim to stay until 4pm to answer any queries.
- Refreshments will be provided, but you will need to bring your own lunch
- If you do not confirm cancellation of your booking 2 working days before the training event you may be charged a £12 cancellation fee.
- If you are unable to attend and wish for a colleague to come along instead of you this will need to be confirmed with the safeguarding team at least 2 working days before the training event.
- The minimum number of participants for each group will be 15. In cases where there are fewer than 15 participants the Safeguarding team may cancel this event and give notice to all those who were due to attend. We aim to cancel as few events as possible.
- The course is interactive – expect to participate in a variety of small group exercises.
- We are sorry, but this course is not suitable for children or pets.
For more information about C3 level Refresher Safeguarding Training please contact the Safeguarding Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01245 294438.