Associate Minister - St Peter’s Church, Harold Wood
Location: St Peter’s Church, Harold Wood
The post of Associate Minister, within a staff team of ten, is vacant from November 2018.
The church is currently at an exciting stage of growth under a new Vicar, and the Associate Minister will play a vital role in shaping the vision for the next stage of our mission, as we seek to multiply ministry by training leaders, planting churches, and growing St Peter’s.
As a conservative evangelical Anglican church whose PCC has passed a resolution under the House of Bishops’ Declaration, we seek a man who can demonstrate:
- A love for God and for people.
- A desire to reach the lost with the good news of Jesus.
- A passion and gifting for teaching the Bible and growing disciple-makers.
- The ability to work well in a team and support the ministry of others.
The post is for an ordained Anglican. It is recognized with a licence from the Bishop of Chelmsford, a stipend as for a ‘Resource post’ of £22,340 pa, and a house which the parish owns.
For more details and a full job description, please visit the church website, www.stpetersharoldwood.org. For an application form, or an informal chat about the position, contact Rob Hudson at email@example.com. The closing date for applications is Wednesday 31 October 2018. Interviews will take place on Wednesday 14 and Thursday 15 November.
Closing Date: Wednesday 31 October 2018
- Vacancy Location: St Peter’s Church, Harold Wood
- Website: http://stpetersharoldwood.org