Rector - Black Notley, Great Notley LEP and Rayne
Location: North Essex
This is an exciting opportunity in North Essex to lead this diverse Benefice, incorporating two village churches together with the Local Ecumenical Partnership at Great Notley.
Working alongside ministers from other denominations, a curate, two LLMs, two ordinands in training, and very enthusiastic Lay people, we are looking for someone to lead us into the next phase of our journey with God.
We are seeking somebody who is:
- adaptable to different styles of worship
- comfortable working in an ecumenical context
- a prayerful and collaborative leader
- able to encourage and empower ministry and mission within the church and the wider community
- able to build on the work already started with children, young people and families
We can offer:
- an exciting and inclusive Benefice
- opportunities and challenges to interact with an expanding population
- welcoming and supportive communities
- a modern, purpose built 4 bedroom Rectory
We are looking for a leader who will help us grow our churches in Christ’s spirit within our respective communities, have a pastoral heart, and have vision for the future of God’s church in this place.
Further details can be found in our Profile, which can be downloaded below.
Also our parish websites:
Closing Date: 31st March 2021
- Vacancy Location: North Essex
- Parish Profile: Click here to download