Team Rector, Becontree South (St Alban, St Martin, St John the Divine) Team Ministry
WANTED! An outstanding priest
- To encourage and develop the ministry of two lively open-catholic churches, and
- To oversee a major church planting and community development Strategic Development Funding project
in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham.
- Eager to grow a new missional church community within the open catholic tradition?
- Excited by the prospect of appointing at least two new colleagues to work with you in developing community outreach, including to local schools?
- Passionate about growing the two already-lively churches in the parish through deepening discipleship and developing lay leadership?
- Energised by the challenge of serving this ethnically diverse and rapidly growing part of East London?
- Willing to work with neighbouring parishes and community organisations to make an impact for the Gospel in a needy area?
If this is you, then please get in touch with us to find out more.
For an application form contact: Archdeacon of Barking’s Office email@example.com.
Interviews: 14 November 2018.
Closing Date: 31 October 2018
- Parish Profile: Click here to download