Team Vicar in the North Hinckford Team
Location: North Essex
Team Vicar (Full Time Stipendiary), North Hinckford Benefice.
Are you passionate and ambitious to see people in rural villages grow in faith?
Living within a cluster of your six very small rural parishes, this is an exciting opportunity to build relationships, integrate into village life, to get involved with a local primary school and to share the love of Jesus with all those you meet.
Working as part of a team is core to this role as we share in the vision for the North Hinckford Team to seek to enable, equip and grow leaders within our churches, while continuing to provide pastoral care and worship to our communities.
You will also be working closely with the Team Rector and collaboratively with the wider team of Churchwardens, Team Council and Ministry Team (including our Curate).
North Hinckford is a group of fourteen parishes on the Essex/Suffolk border - we find ourslves in an exciting time of challenge and change as we look to the future.
We seek a Team Vicar who
• has a welcoming, open and friendly personality,
• recognises and actively encourages ministerial gifts and vocation in others,
• thrives as part of a team (lay and ordained) but can also work alone,
• delights in seeing people grow in faith and seeks to see the church grow in numbers,
• is a witness of the Gospel while being approachable, with a pastoral heart, good listening skills and a good sense of humour,
• is enthusiastic, creative and gifted in mission,
• relates to people of all backgrounds and ages (has an inclusive ministry) and is a natural evangelist
• is prayerful and a lively preacher with the ability to adapt to a variety of church traditions.
All the details about the benefice, role and house are in our Profile, which can be downloaded below.
For an informal conversation about the role, do speak to the Team Rector, Revd Gill Morgan. To email her please click HERE
To speak to Robin King, Archdeacon of Stansted about the role, or to request an Application form. To email him please click HERE