Vicar of Henham, Elsenham & Ugley
Location: North Essex
We are evangelical churches in 3 expanding rural/commuting villages, currently comprising about 5,000 people.
Our church members
- are united in our love of Christ, whilst being mindful of differences in perspectives
- remain committed to engagement with our villages
- ensure that children’s work and more than 12 Bible Studies, etc. continue
- our lay preaching/leading teams provide our normal Sunday services in each village
- services deliberately vary in form but share a core of faithful Bible teaching
- some recent difficulties have depleted both membership and finances
We are looking for someone with
- leadership, teaching and communication skills to harness our abilities
- enthusiasm, passion and drive for reaching out to a growing number of villagers
Closing date for applications 30th November 2021 Interview dates: TBA
Please do read our Profile, which can be downloaded via the link below.
For a conversation about the post, or an application form, please contact the Ven Robin King, Archdeacon of Stansted. To email him, click HERE.