Vicar Part Time Becontree St Cedd
Location: St Cedd, 185 Lodge Avenue, Dagenham, RM8 2HQ
Vicar (Part time)
St. Cedd’s, Becontree
Vicarage and 50% Stipend
Can you lead an established and growing East London parish in mission as it serves an exciting and fast changing community?
The Becontree Estate is a place of significant change, development and opportunity. The community at St Cedd’s are keen and committed to working alongside their new priest to develop their worship, mission and ministry.
We are seeking:
- An imaginative and creative priest who can engage with our local community and congregation in the expression of worship, mission and ministry.
- A preacher who has experience of biblical preaching.
- A motivational leader who can encourage and support the discipleship of a diverse and committed community.
- A reflective pastor who can care for and encourage a growing community.
So we can develop:
- Mission and engagement across the parish
- The nurturing of the gifts for ministry across the whole church community.
- A sustainable and fulfilled community.
The parish profile and application pack may be obtained from:
The Archdeacon of Barking’s office: firstname.lastname@example.org. To arrange an informal conversation with the Archdeacon about this role please call Fiona Greaves on 01708 474951
Closing date for applications is the 8th November 2019; interviews 28th November 2019
This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing Date: 8th November 2019
- Vacancy Location: St Cedd, 185 Lodge Avenue, Dagenham, RM8 2HQ
- Parish Profile: Click here to download